Your safety is our number one priority. As such, our new policies follow the latest guidelines issued by the CDC and local authorities.
COVID-19 Safety Policy
- Patients will undergo telephone screening questions prior to their appointments
- Patients are instructed to wear a mask when entering office or a mask will be provided to them
- Patient temperatures will be checked in the office
- We are maximizing social distancing in our offices and waiting roms
- We are asking for patients to arrive at their appointment alone
- Patients who are sick or have had exposures to COVID-19 will be rescheduled or offered televisits
- Offices will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- Telehealth appointments remain available for patients who prefer to be seen virtually
New safety policies for office & staff:
Dr. Fernando Mariz has either authored or reviewed and approved this content.
New York Gynecology Clinic
- In-service for new policies with staff has been performed
- Appropriate Personal protective equipment (PPE) to be worn during encounters
- Staff temperatures are taken and recorded daily
Manhattan Specialty Care in the Press In The Press
Call now to make an appointment with our highly rated Manhattan Gynecology doctors regarding your health. We look forward to seeing you!
book online now
Manhattan Women's Health & Wellness:
Manhattan Women's Health & Wellness (Upper East Side)
983 Park Ave, Ste 1D17, NY 10028
Manhattan Women's Health & Wellness (Midtown)
51 East 25th Street Ste 451, NY 10010
Manhattan Women's Health & Wellness (Union Square)
55 W 17th St Ste 104, NY 10011